Monday, September 14, 2009

A Christmas Carol Official Trailer

Yay! The first trailer for Disney's A Christmas Carol was just released on Youtube yesterday! Enjoy people!

All I can say is.... AWESOME!!! I gotta watch this in 3D! Who wants see it with me?? I bet it'll be much better 3D than The Final Destination *cough cough Samantha*
A Christmas Carol will premiere here on 19 November 2009 and will star Jim Carrey as the Scrooge and the 3 ghosts of Christmas (Past, Present, and Yet-to-Come) and other people like Gary Oldman, Robin Wright Penn & Colin Firth.

The show is directed by Robert Zemeckis, the dude who did The Polar Express which I absolutely loved loved loved loved! But was kinda surprised cause I thought the show would premiere like in December or something... weirdness... it's like premiering a Chinese New Year movie a month before CNY.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

oo.. MUST WATCH! Excellent graphics. I'm going to enjoy this. :)

Nicholas C said...

Jom!!!

Eileen said...

LOL yeah! november! *prays for no assignment deadlines. OH LORD PLEASE!*

x said...

This Movie! I want to watch it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails