Sunday, October 17, 2010

Black Swan Teaser Posters

Empire published 4 teaser posters of Darren Aronofsky's upcoming drama, Black Swan starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. I gotta tell you these posters look bad ass. Like vintage bad ass.
And coming from the man who directed The Wrestler, The Fountain and Requiem For A Dream, Black Swan could make a killing at the Oscars next year. I said COULD. Cause movies this year have been kinda shitty lately.

Still no word if the film will have a release in Malaysia. No Aronofsky film has ever had a theatrical release here. But there's always Limewire. Muahahahahahaa.

3 comments:

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

Movies this year were shitty? I'll disagree with that. So far, I've already seen 3 GREAT films: Inception, The Social Network, and Shutter Island. This time last year, I've only seen 1 great film, which is Samson & Delilah. I think 2010 is definitely better than 2009.

Btw, these posters make me more excited about Black Swan. I'm thrilled to see how over-the-edge Natalie's performance will be.

Nicholas C said...

Bullshit my friend. Last year was one of the most epic time for film.

Avatar
District 9
(500) Days of Summer
Up
Star Trek
Inglorious Basterds
Moon
The Road
Precious
The Hangover
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Coraline
The Secret of Kells
The Hurt Locker
Up In The Air

All 2009 baby. 2010 only has Toy Story 3 and Inception to show for so far

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

Just wait. The good ones are coming real soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails